Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Return of the sunshine

Hate Handles, mega classic.
Future Present v11 @ Barb-Wire Area
Today was the first nice day in the last 5. My friend and I camped out in a meadow in Hope Valley last night. The view was good even at night because of the fullish moon. Went bouldering today at the Barb Wire area. We did a bunch on the Future Present Boulder but it was a bit warm for climbing hard. My buddy left for Jackson so I moved on to the Hate Handles area for a quick circuit. I tried the sharp project but it was a no go. The snow level at Hate Handles and Barb Wire area is down to zero. I'm psyched to see some of the newer areas in Nevada ; particularly the Lost World and Job Peak Boulder. I hear that these spots are pretty rad. I can't wait to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment