Monday, August 23, 2010

the Rocklands File

I'm back bouldering in tahoe and it's great to be home. New stuff everywhere. Met a climber named Vitaly the other day at Erratica who found a new amazing line. In Erratica, down and behind the Hoedown, Vitaly did the first ascent yesterday of WereBird v10. I did not get pictures but this line is an instant erratica classic. I look forward to trying to repeat this great addition.

I know you guys want to see some Rocklands action from this trip so I've included a short video I made during the first two weeks of our trip. Ian Cotter-Brown's video is in limbo as he searches for sponsors but I'll keep you updated but for now check this out.

The Rocklands File from Jesse Bonin on Vimeo.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jesse - yeah, it was great to climb with you! Actually, I wanted to say that my friend Will Frakert had actually gotten the 1st ascent. But ill happily take the second. Also - after some thinking I did give it an extra point due the summer climbing conditions! Hope to climb with you on that project soon!

    Vitaly

    ReplyDelete