Wednesday, April 12, 2017

From CH to CA

I never really update this blog anymore. If anybody actually reads it often, then dang! Sorry that I’ve been slacking. Life does get busy. However, I still boulder all the time and have more fun than ever. For the past year I’ve been having more fun staying below the double digit realm. I felt like I needed a break from going balls to the wall and just wanted to go back to having fun by not trying so hard. Although sometimes it all feels hard! Haha. 
    I made this video a couple of years ago, and I never posted it since some of the footage and editing is sloppy. But it’s 2017, videos are very techy now and there’s honestly no use pretending I’m an expert video dude. These are for fun and for those who are bored that need to get some fresh psyche.

1 comment:

  1. In Tahoe, You can rent Tahoe pontoon boats and cobalt boats that can hold up to 13 people at Sunnyside Marina. If you dock in the north, you will have the option of having your transportation to the beach arranged for you.

    ReplyDelete